Courier for MT3

anwar husain

Apr 28, 2015, 10:26:25 AM4/28/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Hello MT Team,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your work. I understand MT3 release is imminent. I want to know if you have an ETA on courier for MT3 as well?

Thanks
Anwar

Chris Patterson

Apr 28, 2015, 10:28:10 AM4/28/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Courier is included in the main MT3 assembly, and has some nice improvements based on our use in production. Mostly around subscriptions to events, but also in terms of how arguments and variables are used, as well as being able to apply retry policies, etc. to the activity execution.

anwar husain

Apr 28, 2015, 10:35:34 AM4/28/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks for your quick response Chris. I, for some reason, missed the Courier solution folder and also since the Courier.Tests project was on the top level solution folder.