Other loggers

Joshua Chan

Mar 26, 2015, 8:57:51 PM3/26/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
I recently switched to using Logary instead of log4net or NLog. Can I configure MT to use Logary?

Chris Patterson

Mar 27, 2015, 1:49:53 PM3/27/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
I don't see an existing logary package, so you'd need to speak the author of logary or create your own integration package.

There are ones for log4net, nlog, serilog as examples.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Joshua Chan <joshua.be...@gmail.com> wrote:
I recently switched to using Logary instead of log4net or NLog. Can I configure MT to use Logary?

Joshua Chan

Mar 27, 2015, 7:23:45 PM3/27/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Can I not just write the adapter in my own app in the interim?

-Josh

Dru Sellers

Mar 27, 2015, 8:40:23 PM3/27/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com, masstrans...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely. Just follow the pattern of the others.

-d

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 6:23 PM, Joshua Chan <joshua.be...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can I not just write the adapter in my own app in the interim?

-Josh

Joshua Chan

Apr 9, 2015, 12:39:22 PM4/9/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com
I did a quick search for MassTransit.Log4net, but I didn't find a repo.

Travis Smith

Apr 9, 2015, 1:03:54 PM4/9/15
to masstrans...@googlegroups.com

-Travis