Butterfly photo request

bil...@aol.com

Jan 12, 2018, 11:00:45 AM1/12/18
to mas...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,
Hopefully everyone survived the deep freeze, and now the deluge.  A wild winter so far!

I'm writing to request any butterfly and/or butterflier photos from 2017 that you'd like to share with the club in the journal.  Perhaps you have some photos that you took late in the season, or maybe you have some time now, with this gloomy weather, to look back over your pictures and re-live some summer sunshine.  If you have any you'd like to share, please email them to me as attachments to your email (or in some other way that I can download them).  I'll need to know the date and place where you took the photo also.  If you have any stories you'd like to share, that would be great too!  I'd like things by the end of January to be able to include them in the spring issue of the journal

Happy New Year to all,
Bill Benner
Editor, Massachusetts Butterflies
Whately, Franklin Co., MA