Caterpillar Lab at Paxton, MA! June 30th!

Elise Barry

Jun 23, 2016, 7:06:49 PM6/23/16
to Mass Leps
We are very happy to be able to say that Sam Jaffe's Caterpillar Lab is coming to the Paxton Library next Thursday, June 30th, from 5-8 P.M. !! Open to the public so anyone can feel free to stop by. Always a great event!

Featured this year on Thursday June 30th as well for  the SUMMER READING Kickoff is the
CATERPILLAR LAB. The Caterpillar Lab fosters greater appreciation and care for the complexity and beauty of our local natural history through live caterpillar educational programs, research initiatives, and photography and film projects. They believe that an increased awareness of one's local environment is the foundation on which healthy and responsible attitudes towards the broader natural systems of this world is built. This should be fascinating. ALL AGES - FREE

http://www.thecaterpillarlab.org/
http://www.rmlpaxton.org/  Richards Memorial Library, 44 Richards Ave., Paxton, (508-754-0793)

Karl and Elise Barry