Community Day at the National Butterfly Center 11-04-2017

Howard Hoople

Dec 4, 2017, 12:48:55 PM12/4/17
to Mass Lep
Every year the National Butterfly Center in Mission TX has a community day, where access to the butterfly park is free, and members of the community are encouraged to attend. This year, community day was on 11-04-2017, and I was fortunate enough to be there. I decided to take pictures of the people rather than the butterflies there, which is what I usually photograph! As these pictures demonstrate, there were a lot of people attending, and they were having a really good time with the butterflies and with each other:  https://flic.kr/s/aHsmaZaqCR .

Howard Hoople
Andover, MA