Potluck

Nan Wilson

Oct 23, 2016, 6:55:04 AM10/23/16
to mas...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to miss it, but we're on the road to TX. We really enjoy this group of people, thanks to all those who volunteer their time and make it great!
And congrats on the Black Swallowtail, perfect choice! I couldn't resist casting my ballot for it even though I'm a one of those border crossers.....
Nan and Dave Wilson

Sent from my iPhone

Rosemary Mosco

Oct 23, 2016, 10:57:47 PM10/23/16
to mas...@googlegroups.com
I'm sad to have missed it, but I'm looking forward to seeing some of y'all in Texas next weekend. That'll be two years in a row for me - the butterfly madness has truly set in. Luckily, there is no cure.