HUNDREDS of butterflies today

Tomb...@aol.com

Jan 7, 2016, 7:25:06 PM1/7/16
to mas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks:

     It was a beautiful sunny day here in the Valley.   I decided to do some birding in Turners Falls so, I headed North about 2 o'clock and stopped at MAGIC WINGS in Deerfield on Route 5 & 10 on the way.   What a special treat it was.   Not only did I get to see 100's of spectacular butterflies, many bigger then my fists but, the plantings inside were gorgeous.   If any of you are looking for something to do on a  cold winter day, I recommend you take a trip to Magic Wings.   Senior rates is $12.00

Tom Gagnon