Fwd: Volunteer Opportunities at Fort River

Josh

Jan 16, 2018, 4:58:52 PM1/16/18
to MassLep
Hey Leppers,

Forwarded below is a call for volunteers for two projects, one of which is a butterfly garden at the Fort River Trail (on Moody Bridge Road in Hadley). Anyone who might be interested, please contact the Friends of Fort River Conte Wildlife Refuge at friendsof...@gmail.com

Have fun,

Josh

Begin forwarded message:

From: Friends of Fort River Conte Wildlife Refuge <friendsof...@gmail.com>
Subject: Volunteer Opportunities at Fort River
Date: January 16, 2018 at 6:12:10 AM EST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Good morning folks,

We had our recent quarterly meeting and are planning to move forward on two projects and would love your help. We are moving forward with a Butterfly Garden at Fort River as well as planning for fundraising for the new roof on the barn for the swallows. If you have any expertise in these areas or would like to be an active member in these projects please send us an email and we can get you connected.

Thanks is advance!

Lindsay

--
Friends of Fort River Refuge
Silvio O. Conte Wildlife Refuge

Follow us on Facebook at Friends of Fort River Refuge, Silvio O. Conte Refuge
Instagram at fortriverrefuge

*If you would like to become more involved with the group and work to develop projects or on committees, please let us know!

*If you would like to be removed from this email list, also let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.