state butterfly

Marj. Rines

Jan 30, 2016, 7:56:58 PM1/30/16
to MassLep
I really like this idea (and have a personal preference for GS
Fritillary). In the past when I've seen press coverage of state icons it
almost always has been associated with school kids. How about the club
recommending three or four then come up with a program that would have
state kids (maybe a single grade statewide) vote on one. Include press
kits with brief life histories of each candidate so the kids would
actually learn about them. Maybe include teaching materials available on
how to attract them. Seems an opportunity to create more awareness and
interest.

--
Marj. Rines
Woburn, MA

bil...@aol.com

Jan 30, 2016, 10:28:32 PM1/30/16
to ma...@mrines.com, mas...@googlegroups.com

This is exactly the sort of thing I was thinking, if it's possible!
Thanks,
Bill