Trip TODAY Friday

Greg Dysart

May 18, 2018, 8:35:43 AM5/18/18
to MassLep
Friday May 18th 10:30 a.m. DINOSAUR FOOTPRINTS and Little Mt. Tom, Holyoke Join Julie Richburg of Trustees of Reservations in exploring The Trustees Dinosaur Foot prints property in Holyoke.From the Dinosaur Footprints property we will drive about 2 miles to explore Little Mt. Tom, looking for Juniper Hairstreaks.We will meet on Route 5 North of Holyoke at the Dinosaur Footprints parking lot. We will check out the footprints (some of the best in the COUNTRY). Then we drive to a parking area for Little Mt. Tom.Walking distance should be about 1 to 1 1/2 miles.Leaders: Julie Richburg and Tom Gagnon Contact Tom at (413)584-6353 or Tomb...@aol.com