Real-time data issues for Mattapan line

Konos

Aug 10, 2017, 3:34:03 PM8/10/17
to MBTA Developers

There is something wrong with real-time data for Mattapan line (checking at 3.30pm on August 10, 2017).

I noticed the issues in my app, and then checked the Transit app to see if they have the same issues, you can see it below (multiple arrival time predictions with the same timestamp).

Developer at MBTA

Aug 11, 2017, 9:27:25 AM8/11/17
to MBTA Developers
Thank you for this report. We are aware of a few bugs related to Mattapan predictions and are working to get them fixed today.

Sincerely,

Developer@MBTA

Developer at MBTA

Aug 11, 2017, 4:08:47 PM8/11/17
to MBTA Developers
The issue that caused multiple arrival-time predictions with the same timestamp has been resolved.

Sincerely,

Developer@MBTA

Konos

Aug 11, 2017, 4:21:41 PM8/11/17