Possible NextBus outage?

Andy Cox

Oct 10, 2015, 8:05:36 AM10/10/15
to MBTA Developers
I'm unable to be in front of a computer right now to confirm but all of the NextBus-powered apps on my phone are failing to find any data, be it locations or predictions. Subway predictions and locations seem to work fine.

K.Adam White

Oct 10, 2015, 8:54:10 AM10/10/15
to massdotd...@googlegroups.com
I am seeing the same thing.

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Andy Cox <dawo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm unable to be in front of a computer right now to confirm but all of the NextBus-powered apps on my phone are failing to find any data, be it locations or predictions. Subway predictions and locations seem to work fine.

Developer at MBTA

Oct 10, 2015, 9:15:56 AM10/10/15
to MBTA Developers
We're experiencing a bus prediction outage. We're working on the problem now.

-developer@mbta

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 8:54:10 AM UTC-4, K. Adam White wrote:
I am seeing the same thing.
On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Andy Cox <dawo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm unable to be in front of a computer right now to confirm but all of the NextBus-powered apps on my phone are failing to find any data, be it locations or predictions. Subway predictions and locations seem to work fine.

Developer at MBTA

Oct 10, 2015, 12:17:33 PM10/10/15
to MBTA Developers
Resolved.