v3 prediction problem

已查看 64 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

William Kaupinis

未读,
2018年4月9日 08:21:092018/4/9
收件人 MBTA Developers
The past few weeks have shown a very late, misplaced train issue which may be related to the previously reported late train issue that seemed to have been fixed at one point.

The symptom is that a train is reported as being very late but the vehicle position shows it's where it should be although vehicle status reports it's STOPPED AT somewhere else. No corresponding alert is posted.  This has been observed on Haverhill, Lowell and Fitchburg lines.

Attached are captured data on Monday April 9, 2018 taken a bit before 7AM concerning Lowell inbound 302. Attachment 1 is the prediction by stop at North Station which shows predicted arrival as 8:17  vs scheduled arrival at 6:56 with the vehicle's position being very close to North Station (as you would expect for on time), but current status is STOPPED_AT Lowell.  (The MBTA site's little train icon was also positioned at Lowell.)  Attachment 2 is a get Vehicles by Route type request response with the same vehicle near North Station but STOPPED_AT Lowell response.

Good luck.

   Bill

xattach1.txt
xattach2.txt

Eric Hynds

未读,
2018年4月10日 13:48:472018/4/10
收件人 MBTA Developers
I see this bug all the time too. It has definitely gotten worse in the past week or two. I now see it on every line multiple times per day.

Developer at MBTA

未读,
2018年4月10日 14:59:472018/4/10
收件人 MBTA Developers
This was an issue with the new data feed we had switched to. We deployed a new version this morning at 7:45, and believe it to be fixed.

Sincerely,
developer@mbta

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:21:09 AM UTC-4, William Kaupinis wrote:

Eric Hynds

未读,
2018年4月10日 15:13:452018/4/10
收件人 MBTA Developers
It's definitely better but I'm still seeing it happen occasionally. For example, as I type this, Lowell 321's position is listed as North Station and is 60 minutes late.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子