Bus 220 Config Data vs Predictions

Mark Vantzelfde

Sep 18, 2015, 11:04:57 AM9/18/15
to massdotd...@googlegroups.com
When I pull the config data for Bus 220 from NextBus with:

command=routeConfig&a=mbta&terse&r=220

configs for 2 direction tags are returned:

direction tag="220_0_var3"
direction tag="220_1_var2"

However when I request predictions for the stops in route 220 with:

command=predictionsForMultiStops&stops=220|32004&stops=220|3515&...

I get predictions for dirTags:

220_0_var0
220_0_var1

Shouldn't there be predictions for direction tags defined in config data or shouldn't the direction tags in the Config data be change to match the prediction dirTags?

This is likely happening on other Bus routes. I haven't had the chance to check them all. Anyone else seeing this/similar?

Mark Vantzelfde

Developer at MBTA

Sep 18, 2015, 1:56:57 PM9/18/15
to MBTA Developers
We're looking into this.

Sincerely,
developer@mbta

Mark Vantzelfde

Oct 7, 2015, 9:15:13 AM10/7/15
to massdotd...@googlegroups.com

Has the Nextbus upload issue been resolved?

Thx