Change to feed_start_date convention

Developer at MBTA

Oct 12, 2017, 5:03:56 PM10/12/17
to MBTA Developers
Dear developers,

Effective today, we will be changing how we set the "feed_start_date" field in the feed_info.txt of GTFS. The start date of the feed will now be set to one week in the past, so that schedules from the week before a GTFS update can still be accessed within the most current feed. We will transition the change so that, if a new GTFS version is published within the next week, the feed_start_date will not go before that of the current version (which has a feed_start_date of 2017-10-11). Please let us know if there are any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Developer@MBTA