Incorrect stop name on routes 72, 74, 75, and 78

Caleb Sander

Jan 19, 2017, 11:01:52 PM1/19/17
to MBTA Developers
Hi again,

I was looking through the stop lists for route 72, 74, 75, 72/75, and 78 outbound and found that they all mistakenly have "Concord St opp Buckingham St" when it should say "Concord Ave opp Buckingham St". All the other Concord Ave stops seem to be correct. The inbound stop ("Concord Ave @ Buckingham Street") is also correctly named. The stop is here on Google Maps. Would it be possible to fix this in the Realtime/GTFS data?

Thanks,
Caleb

Developer at MBTA

Jan 20, 2017, 11:16:55 AM1/20/17
to MBTA Developers
Hi Caleb,

Thanks for reporting this. We'll fix it as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Developer@MBTA