When are you going to be adding the T lines to the realtime feed(red, orange, blue, and green)

Andrew Theodore

Dec 7, 2017, 9:54:38 AM12/7/17
to MBTA Developers
Hi,

I am creating an Android app that uses the realtime feed to get times of the next trains to train station in a list. I prefer to use the realtime gfts feed as I am able to get all the data in one request. Is there an eta

Does anyone know if and when this data will be added to the feed?

-Andrew

Developer at MBTA

Dec 11, 2017, 1:29:59 PM12/11/17
to MBTA Developers
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for asking. Currently, Red, Orange, and Blue Line information is available in the GTFS-realtime feed. Only Green Line data is missing. We plan on adding Green Line data to the GTFS-realtime feed sometime in the next few months. We'll post here when we have a specific date.

Sincerely,

Developer@MBTA