Two digit train numbers (no leading zero) ??

Stefan Wuensch

Jan 25, 2017, 7:03:05 PM1/25/17
to massdotd...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone else seeing two-digit train (trip) numbers in the API lately? I'm seeing train numbers like 22, 23, 25, 89. Those should all start with a zero like 022, 025, 089, etc.

I want to make sure I'm not imagining this issue!

Sent from my iPad Micro

Developer at MBTA

Jan 25, 2017, 8:25:13 PM1/25/17
to MBTA Developers
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for pointing out this error. As you also mentioned elsewhere, it has caused a problem with realtime data for those trains. We are working to rectify this situation and should have it taken care of sometime this evening.

Sincerely,

Developer@MBTA

Developer at MBTA

Jan 25, 2017, 9:06:40 PM1/25/17
to MBTA Developers
This issue has now been resolved. Trips with leading zeroes are showing up normally in the API again.