Worcester is not named consistently in the departure boards feed

Caleb Sander

Aug 18, 2016, 10:00:07 AM8/18/16
to MBTA Developers
I am using the departures board data from http://developer.mbta.com/lib/gtrtfs/Departures.csv. As you can see in the attached file, trip 533 and 537 have their destinations set to "Worcester / Union Station" but 535 has its destination set to "Worcester, MA". I believe that in the past, only "Worcester / Union Station" was used. Is this intended behavior?
Departures.csv

Developer at MBTA

Aug 18, 2016, 6:59:09 PM8/18/16
to MBTA Developers
Thanks for pointing that out! We've fixed it so that only Worcester / Union Station is used.

Sincerely,
developer@mbta