The 5th Issue of Masculinities Journal is online / A Call for Solidarity

murat g

Mar 25, 2016, 10:55:33 AM3/25/16
to masculinit...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues and friends,

The 5th issue of Masculinities Journal is finally online on www.masculinitiesjournal.org. We know that we have never been quick-handed people but this time was different. We were truly perplexed with the recent explosions, massacres, and ongoing violence and pressure on civilians, and most particularly on academics and intellectuals and we were literally left without words to express our anger and sorrow for civilian deaths and prosecutions and imprisonment that our colleagues were exposed to.

You can read the rest of the story here
https://www.facebook.com/barisicinakademisyenler and you can support our colleagues by sending them a letter and spreading the word around.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the 2nd Symposium on Men and Masculinities that we will organize in Izmir in September '16. You can visit our website www.icsmizmir2016.org for further information.

murat goc