Invitation from Initiatives for Peace

tebessüm yılmaz

Feb 8, 2016, 7:05:37 AM2/8/16

Dear Supporter of Peace,

In these tough days we are going through, as the individuals and initiatives seeking peace and signing for it, by saying “Peace for Everyone”, on the evening of Wednesday, 10th of February, we are going to meet at the Şişli Civic Center, between 19:30-21:30. The aim of this assemblage that gathers more than 20 initiatives including academics for peace, writers for peace, tribunes for peace, health care providers for peace, the initiative of woman for peace and journalists for peace, is to be able to utter all together “for the peace” and comment on it.

Broader participation will make all of us happy while providing the strenght that we will need to maintain the efforts and hope for peace all together.

Hope to meet at our event...

Initiatives for Peace

Contact:barisic...@gmail.com

@barisicinherkes

https://www.facebook.com/Barisİcin Herkes-757138114421301

Meeting Info:

Date: 10th of February, Wednesday

Time: 19:30 – 21:30

Address: Halaskargazi Caddesi No : 168 Şişli/İstanbul

For the strip map: https://www.sisli.bel.tr/site/kultur-merkezleri/9bcd5469

​​

Initiatives for Peace - Invitation.docx