Help me to solve this error

Moin Khan

Oct 7, 2013, 1:53:35 AM10/7/13
to marvin-...@googlegroups.com
Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Mishu\AppData\Local\Temp\javacpp70609387898784\jniopencv_core.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
at com.googlecode.javacpp.Loader.loadLibrary(Loader.java:418)
at com.googlecode.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:368)
at com.googlecode.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:315)
at com.googlecode.javacv.cpp.opencv_core.<clinit>(opencv_core.java:131)
at com.googlecode.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:334)
at com.googlecode.javacpp.Loader.load(Loader.java:315)
at com.googlecode.javacv.cpp.opencv_core$CvArr.<clinit>(opencv_core.java:158)
at com.googlecode.javacv.VideoInputFrameGrabber.grab(VideoInputFrameGrabber.java:158)
at marvin.video.MarvinJavaCVAdapter.getFrame(MarvinJavaCVAdapter.java:73)
at video.chromaKey.ChromaKey.run(ChromaKey.java:167)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Anshul katta

Oct 7, 2013, 1:56:48 AM10/7/13
to Marvin Developers
javacv lib is not linked correctly ,

which version opencv and javacv u installed and in which directory u copied opencv ?

Regards
Anshul
Message has been deleted

Moin Khan

Oct 19, 2013, 6:23:44 AM10/19/13
to marvin-...@googlegroups.com
i install opencv on the root drive(C drive) and the version of opencv is 2.4,6 and the javacv is 0.6

Moin Khan

Oct 19, 2013, 6:26:55 AM10/19/13
to marvin-...@googlegroups.com

Gabriel Archanjo

Oct 19, 2013, 9:05:33 AM10/19/13
to marvin-...@googlegroups.com
  • Did you add the jna-3.0.4.jar (Java Native Access) into build path, as shown in Anshul's blog? (http://anshulkatta.blogspot.in/2013_04_01_archive.html)
  • Did you copy the necessary dlls to the correct folders? For instance, opencv_java246.dll is available to your system?
  • Did you properly configured the System Environment Variables?

Another reference about how to set up the JavaCV on Windows:

Anshul, I suggest you use the feedback from Moin Khan to update your blog post. I think it can be more straightforward.

Kind regards,
Gabriel

Anshul katta

Oct 19, 2013, 1:43:09 PM10/19/13
to Marvin Developers, moin...@gmail.com, Gabriel Archanjo

Hi Gab,

Yes ... This is becoming bottleneck....will need help from you in making a step wise tutorial.

Moin ... I can fix your problem..probably we need to do triage and sort this out

We can meet on skype and then using teamviewer i can look into the issue in your machine.

sent from Nexus

Moin Khan

Oct 21, 2013, 5:06:38 PM10/21/13
to marvin-...@googlegroups.com
no i was not add the jna-3.0.4.jar
i think now i can install opencv correctly.Thank you Gabriel for you replay that is mush helpful to me

Moin Khan

Oct 21, 2013, 5:09:54 PM10/21/13
to marvin-...@googlegroups.com, moin...@gmail.com, Gabriel Archanjo
That is great Anshul.Can i get you skype username or email address to find you on skype

Anshul katta

Oct 22, 2013, 7:21:35 AM10/22/13
to Marvin Developers
Moin , at the blog it is clearly written to include jna.jar

If you still find the problem...mail me before you join skype...

Moin Khan

Oct 22, 2013, 1:30:25 PM10/22/13
to marvin-...@googlegroups.com
ok anshul katta