Python port of Libmarpa?

Jeffrey Kegler

Nov 9, 2014, 9:55:54 PM11/9/14
to Marpa Parser Mailing LIst
[ Warning: family unfriendly repo name ]

If you've been following the IRC channel, you may have noticed that koo6 seems to have ported Libmarpa to Python and written a first example parser: https://github.com/koo5/new_shit/blob/dev/marpa_cffi/marpa.py

I know a Python port is something that's been talked about for some time -- perhaps this is a start that could be built on.

-- jeffrey

Paul Bennett

Nov 9, 2014, 10:17:23 PM11/9/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
Well, how about that? I was just going to SWIG the low-level C code,
and build a method-compatible API suite on top. I'll have to check out
this guy's work for sure.

Vaše jméno

Nov 12, 2014, 3:15:55 PM11/12/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
the guy here. Did you want to make the bindings just for the sake of it, or do you have some use for it?

Jeffrey Kegler

Nov 12, 2014, 3:20:21 PM11/12/14
to Marpa Parser Mailing LIst
I'm not a Python user at the moment.  Paul?