New stable release with improved SLIF parse event documentation

Jeffrey Kegler

Oct 3, 2014, 2:21:58 PM10/3/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
I have just uploaded Marpa-R2 2.096000 to CPAN. It's major feature is
to move the improved SLIF parse event documentation into a stable,
indexed release. The new docs should make it much easier to learn and
use the SLIF's events mechanism, which is something totally new in
parsing, and very powerful.

Testing is appreciated!

Ron Savage

Oct 3, 2014, 5:15:53 PM10/3/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
Marpa::R2 V 2.096. Test statistics:
Fails: 0. Files: 296. Modules: 6. Passes: 6. Tests: 296.
Duration: 43 seconds

Jeffrey Kegler

Oct 3, 2014, 5:18:44 PM10/3/14
to Marpa Parser Mailing LIst
Thanks!

Ruslan Shvedov

Oct 4, 2014, 12:57:28 AM10/4/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
Marpa-R2 2.096000 built, installed and runs fine for me under winxp (5.18.1/cl/nmake) and cygwin (5.14.2/gcc/make).

Jeffrey Kegler