Marpa-R2-2.079_003, a new developer's release

Jeffrey Kegler

Jan 3, 2014, 12:20:47 AM1/3/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
I've uploaded Marpa-R2 2.079_003, a new developer's release.  I hope I got the fix to Ruslan S's Windows compile issue right this time.  Also, since I've been doing a lot of refactoring, I put Marpa::R2 through valgrind.  It was clean except for a couple of slow memory leaks in the SLIF, both of them fixed in this release.

-- jeffrey

Ruslan Shvedov

Jan 3, 2014, 2:10:11 AM1/3/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 7:20 AM, Jeffrey Kegler <jeffre...@jeffreykegler.com> wrote:
I've uploaded Marpa-R2 2.079_003, a new developer's release.  I hope I got the fix to Ruslan S's Windows compile issue right this time.
Also, since I've been doing a lot of refactoring, I put Marpa::R2 through valgrind.  It was clean except for a couple of slow memory leaks in the SLIF, both of them fixed in this release.
Built, tested and installed just fine under winxp and cygwin.

-- jeffrey

Ron Savage

Jan 3, 2014, 2:19:33 AM1/3/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
Marpa::R2 V 2.079003
Counts: Tests: 542. Modules: 8. Passes: 8. Fails: 0
Elapsed time: 1 minute and 29 seconds