Graph::Easy::Marpa has been removed from CPAN. It will be replaced by (the unreleased) MarpaX::Demo::StringParser V 2.00

Ron Savage

Oct 6, 2014, 6:28:53 PM10/6/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
Graph::Easy::Marpa only ever parsed a fraction of the language supported by Graph::Easy, and it was never my intention to support all that language anyway.

The exact language parsed by MarpaX::Demo::StringParser is being documented, and a renderer for it, using calls to GraphViz2, has been taken over from Graph::Easy::Marpa.

The code is finished, leaving the docs and demo to be cleaned up.

Then I can re-write the article about the conditional preservation of whitespace.

Ron Savage

Oct 6, 2014, 6:40:59 PM10/6/14
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
Following on from the above...

The point of the new work is to make the parsing code more robust and remove a bug I found.

It also gives me the opportunity to more formally define the language parsed, without reference to the docs for
Graph::Easy::Marpa.

Further, the new code will be extended and incorporated into the on-going re-write of GraphViz2.