Progress on X500::DN::Marpa

Ron Savage

Jan 15, 2015, 4:54:49 PM1/15/15
to marpa-...@googlegroups.com
I've very nearly finished the code and the docs, and have written an emulator (a back-compat module) for users of the old X500::DN. However my emulator is not good enough to release, so today I'll re-write it.

The other issue concerning me is: When do I output the original text including the escape char '\', and when do I un-escape the text.

I will be writing on blogs.perl.org about these modules, seeking feedback, so the first version I release will be 0.80, not 1.00.

Jeffrey Kegler

Jan 15, 2015, 4:59:00 PM1/15/15
to Marpa Parser Mailing LIst
Good work!  Thanks!