Me & Marpa

Jeffrey Kegler

Jan 16, 2018, 11:57:11 AM1/16/18
to Marpa Parser Mailing LIst
Marpa has been a privilege and a joy to work on, and I've largely self-financed it from some good luck I had with Sun stock options.  To make the money last, I've had to be careful about buying books, saving on toner, etc but I've had help from a generous donor and an affordable rent in Carmel CA.  That rental situation will end very shortly, which forces a reassessment.

While I'm moving, it will disrupt my work on Marpa::R3, unfortunately.  And going forward, I am going to have to look at my ability to spend full-time on Marpa.