Top free tools of the trade Google+

Rich Gardner

Sep 18, 2012, 2:28:59 AM9/18/12
to market-t...@googlegroups.com
Some of you may know this and some may not.
Google offers so many free tools that will help your business and get you geared up for success.
So here I go you are going to get bombarded with links and a lot of them!
But before I get started with this what everyone needs to know is ALL the tools that will be listed ALL play together extremely well within the world of Google the most important part is there FREE.
Everyone wants to improve there visibility on the internet so by taking advantage of the tools offered by Google and when used together will drive HUGE amounts of traffic to you business site or listing in Google Places
Let me being on this note whether you like this or not it will most defiantly get you headed in the right direction if your goal is to be seen,heard, recognized and taping into untapped traffic.
Set up a Gmail account to get started.
Create a Gmail Account

Welcome to the world of Google! Now it will just get better from here on out. Just by signing-up for you Gmail account here are the tools that just became available to you! Each of them will open once you are login to your account.

Bloger
Google+
Google Places
Adwords
AdWords Expres
YouTube
Voice free (online phone # with Google)
These are the ones that I use daily..

You will want to get started if you do not have a web site blogger will offer you a great way to reach you customers and it is free. As you can see this is were I place my blog and the tools are very user friendly and you can get very creative with it. Plus you do not have to work at being placed in the Google rankings simply because it is part of their system just fire up share with friends and post away.It is tied into Google+ and launches into Facebook were you will want to create a Fan page.
It is important that you get into a social network and the one's that play well together are Facebook,Twitter and Tumblr and there others it is important that you bee seen. In mt next post I will share with you a web build site that is tied into Ad-words and is free as well.

Website

Follow me on Blogger