Automatically Denying

Saad Rabbani

Oct 7, 2016, 5:53:51 AM10/7/16
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ
I tried to edit some place information but google map engine reject it. The information what I try to add or edit is actual but why google map engine automatically denying?
Please help me. I have added these links below for understanding:

Saad

Pankaj Sarkar

Oct 11, 2016, 3:56:37 AM10/11/16
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ
few places has too much edit so sometime when people try eidt again, google thik think that its a spam user thats why automatically denied their system. so before eidt check properly bcz if you have too much deined nobody gonna trust you for your new added/ edit places