Approve Request

Mehedy Hasan

Nov 4, 2014, 4:20:05 AM11/4/14
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Please Approve this edit. Also let me know you you found any error.

Thanks

মোঃ আবু তাহের

Nov 4, 2014, 10:11:10 AM11/4/14
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ on behalf of Mehedy Hasan
you can use pending review sheet for pending edits
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av16k7kiMHuydFpzNTl3RUlYZDRpMFVaY3o3NkNhbFE#gid=71

On 04/11/2014, Mehedy Hasan via Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ
<mappingbangladesh+noreply-APn2wQ...@googlegroups.com>
wrote:
> Please Approve this edit. Also let me know you you found any error.
>
> Thanks
>
> http://goo.gl/4gjDCS

Mehedy Hasan

Nov 7, 2014, 10:23:30 PM11/7/14
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
Do I need to follow any rule to add my request in that Doc? I added a request in that doc on 6 Nov and now I am seeing that my request has been deleted.

On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 9:11:10 PM UTC+6, Md. Abu Taher wrote:
you can use pending review sheet for pending edits
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av16k7kiMHuydFpzNTl3RUlYZDRpMFVaY3o3NkNhbFE#gid=71

On 04/11/2014, Mehedy Hasan via Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ

Arman Khossain

Nov 10, 2014, 8:19:30 PM11/10/14
to mappingb...@googlegroups.com
The review spreadsheet automatically deletes any rows that have been processed by RERs already, meaning your edit may have been approved and published by the reviewers already. Thanks!

Regards,
Arman