Please review this places and notify me when street view will be live for Sylhet

Ancon Paul

Nov 18, 2015, 4:34:34 AM11/18/15
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ
Please review this places and notify me when street view will be live for Sylhet . I know the team has captured sylhet for street view .
who is working as RL for sylhet zone ? pleae publish these items

Moshiur Rahman Masud

Nov 19, 2015, 11:00:19 AM11/19/15
to Mapping Bangladesh - ম্যাপিং বাংলাদেশ
Please post your pending review in this Form. Now no planning for Street view for Sylhet. Be connected to update news from Mapping Bangladesh. All Regional Leads are for all over country. you can contact anyone.