The new Map Maker Community forum is now live!

Lori Savageau

Mar 27, 2013, 8:39:14 PM3/27/13
to mapmaker-an...@googlegroups.com

Dear Map Makers,

Our new Map Maker Google Product Forum is now live and awaiting your posts! You can access the new forum here (http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/map-maker).

To get started, why not introduce yourself here, and familiarize yourself with our new team of Top Contributors, who will be helping out along the way with their forum and product expertise. Then, get ready to keep that community spirit going at full force, with all the added benefits of Google Product Forums.

We will now be archiving the contact on this Community forum, meaning you will still be able to search and read the archived posts, though this former site will no longer feature active posts (learn more about the reasons behind our move here.)

Be sure to share the new forum with your fellow Map Makers, as well as budding citizen cartographers you meet along your travels through Google Maps.

Thanks to all of you for helping make this graduation possible, and - as always - happy mapping!

- Lori

Map Maker Community Manager

on behalf of the entire Map Maker team!
This conversation is locked