Mapinfo 10.5 download

sco...@megavision.com

May 6, 2013, 1:08:44 AM5/6/13
to mapinfo-l
900 miles from home and HD failed. Need download and install MI pro 10.5 on new laptop.

Wyatt, Phil (Parks)

May 6, 2013, 1:40:26 AM5/6/13
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Grab the 11.5 trial and then reload 10.5 when you get back home (in less than 30 days)

http://www.mapinfopro.com.au/trial.html
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.To post a message to this group, send email to mapi...@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, go to:
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l/subscribe?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
The information in this transmission may be confidential and/or protected by legal professional privilege, and is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed. If you are not such a person, you are warned that any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised. If you have received the transmission in error, please immediately contact this office by telephone, fax or email, to inform us of the error and to enable arrangements to be made for the destruction of the transmission, or its return at our cost. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the information contained in this transmission.