Mustafa Ozcetin's Mapbasic Mail - Anyone have a Copy?

Andrew

Oct 17, 2017, 1:28:06 AM10/17/17
to MapInfo-L
Hi,

On the 6/10/15 Mustafa Ozcetin posted a link to his updated Mapbasic Mail

Link isn't valid anymore, does any have a copy of this they could post?

Thanks
Andrew

Uffe Kousgaard

Oct 17, 2017, 2:33:00 AM10/17/17
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The link works from here. It is an attachment within MapInfo-L, not an external link.

Regards
Uffe Kousgaard
archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.

Andrew

Oct 17, 2017, 6:25:02 AM10/17/17
to MapInfo-L
Hi Uffe,

I should have explained myself a bit better, I did get the original file from the above link but what i was really after was the updated file that Mustafa had available from this link

 that was further down in the post.

Regards
Andrew