Manopt 1.0.6 was just released.

Nicolas Boumal

Jun 25, 2014, 9:25:12 AM6/25/14
Dear users,

We are pleased to announce that Manopt 1.0.6 was released just now.

A list of changes can be found on the downloads page (see the new link at the top of all pages on manopt.org).
This release includes improvements, but also bug fixes, so it's a pretty good idea to download it: it's a drop in replacement for 1.0.5.

Let us know if you see anything wrong with it, we'll be happy to correct it.

Meanwhile, we moved our source management to a GIT repository hosted at bitbucket, which should give us more flexibility in releasing future updates.

Cheers,
The developers