Data warehouse/Informatics developer/NY for long term position.

tech Recruitment

Apr 23, 2015, 4:28:40 PM4/23/15
to aja...@usgrpinc.com

Hi There,

Hope you are doing fine.

We have an Urgent opening.  Please go through the Job Description below and let me know if u are comfortable with this location or willing to relocate.

Feel free to contact over the phone or through Email.

Role : Data warehouse/informatics developer

Location : NY

Duration : Long term

·         Job Description : Need local CV who can come for F2F·

Candidate should be comfortable in DB, Data warehouse concepts*

·         Informatics, Oracle/DB2

·         Unix shell scripting, Perl

·         Any job scheduler tool

·         Must have minimum experience of 4 yrs and good in communication.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Kahra
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110