Support to possibly melt and cast my data set?? reshape package

jri...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:04:38 PM2/22/16
to manipulatr
Hello,

I am trying to use R to visualize a dataset and need to reshape it first. The data is collected over two months (in day interval); each date a continuous (weight) and a categorical (stage) variable is recorded for each of the 125 individuals (from different groups). And the dataset contains many missing values as the day progresses. I am trying to reshape data set in such a way that it can be used to visualize different stages of the remaining individuals (color coded by groups) across all the dates.

I have created a miniature version of the data set and looking forward to any support. I am wondering if I can do it without splitting the data set for weight and stage in two excel sheets.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

jamuna
ExFormat.csv

Keveen

Mar 26, 2016, 5:59:08 PM3/26/16
to manipulatr
I'm not really writing to post a solution, but I am going to try it out and report back if I could, meanwhile waiting to see how someone solves it flawlessly...

Regards,
Keveen