Message.send is returning nothing but status = Queued

bbissoon

Aug 9, 2012, 12:38:06 PM8/9/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
I'm new to Mandrill and the API seems pretty straightforward - but I can't get any test messages sent.

I'm on localhost, making the messages.send call with all the appropriate parameters but all status come back as "Queued" despite only 5 test sent.

Any clues?

bbissoon

Aug 9, 2012, 12:55:44 PM8/9/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
I called "Users.Info" and saw 13 in Backlog. Is this just do to my account being new?

Kaitlin

Aug 9, 2012, 8:11:04 PM8/9/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
I think we got you taken care of via the private help email, but if not, feel free to send another email with additional questions or issues.
This conversation is locked