internal server error 500 from localhost

Balázs Vizi

Aug 9, 2012, 7:06:05 AM8/9/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm getting every time internal server error 500, code 22, when i'm sending request to
"https://mandrillapp.com/api/1.0/users/ping.json" with json encoded apikey, to test the connection, from localhost.
Is there any extra reason why it doesn't work from localhost?
Thank you!

Kaitlin

Aug 9, 2012, 8:10:23 PM8/9/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
There shouldn't be any issue accessing from localhost, but it's going to depend on your local environment and what exactly you're passing to the API.  Feel free to send us an email from help.mandrill.com with more details and we can take a closer look.

Balázs Vizi

Aug 10, 2012, 7:02:58 AM8/10/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer!
( Sorry maybe i will post this more times i dont know whats going on with google )

So now i trying to hit

/messages/send-template.json

with the json encoded array:
Array (
[key] => xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
[template_name] => client_base_test
[template_content] => Array ( [name] => header [content] => Hello world )
[message] => Array ( [subject] => test mail [from_email] => m...@mail.com [to] => Array ( [email] => h...@mail.com ) )
)

I'am getting every time -> requested URL returned error: 500,
Ping - pong already working the same method.
This conversation is locked