Woops, nearly broke my Arduino Duemillanove...

James Medd

Jul 22, 2012, 6:40:46 PM7/22/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Just out of interest, no one else involved with the event has one knocking about do they? Just in case ;)

Grumpy Mike

Jul 23, 2012, 9:16:05 AM7/23/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
I can bring a spare Uno if that would help?

James Medd

Jul 23, 2012, 10:26:51 AM7/23/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
That would be cool, thanks. I'm sure things will be okay, it's only just dawned on me that I don't have a safety net!

Cheers!

Torben Steeg

Jul 23, 2012, 3:03:28 PM7/23/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
I can bring some UNOs as well; but not a Duemillanove....

Cheers,

Torben

James Medd

Jul 24, 2012, 8:43:11 AM7/24/12
to manchester-mini...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks. I'm fairly it'll survive but it always helps to have a backup nearby!