MESSAGE VIA PATRICIA SOTO - APR 15, 1999

TEACHINGS

Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
MESSAGE VIA PATRICIA SOTO - APR 15, 1999

PLEASE NOTE:
These messages are sent FREE and only to those that specifically
requested them. If you decide to forward them to other people, our e-mail
address <njk...@nji.com> *must be completely deleted* from the "From"
field and from any other part of the beginning of the text body, in a way
that it becomes very clear that the message is being forwarded by you and
not being sent by us. Please spread these message to your families and
friends.
PILGRIMAGE TO ROME

PILGRIMAGE TO ROME, MEDJUGORGE, GARABANDAL
Leaving out of New York April 29, 1999
Hosts will be Patricia Soto & Josyp Tereyla
For Information please contact Mary's Pilgrims (800) 847-6279
Patsy Soto (310)834-8492
Charlie Castillo (505) 526-2046
more information is at the website http://
www.post1.com/home/avemaria

We will be in Rome for the Beatification of Padre Pio which is scheduled
for May 2, 1999.
A web site for Mary's Pilgrims has just been set up, Patricia Soto and
Josyp are leading this group.

Our journey in Fatima will take us to the shrine of St. Teresa of Avila.
During our trip to Rome, we will be guided by Reverend Anthony J.
Cipolla, who knew Padre Pio and was told by Padre Pio that he would
become a priest. On this trip, Fr. Cipolla will be bringing the stole worn
by Padre Pio and given to Fr. Cipolla, as well as other relics of Padre Pio.

Fr. Cipolla is the Director for the Padre Pio Refuge Center and puts out a
magazine on Padre Pio, called THORNS AND ROSES.

Fr. Jose Vettiyankal, a priest from India, had a vision that this trip to
Rome for the Beatification of Padre Pio, Fatima and Garabandal, is going
to be a very holy and blessed tip FOR ALL WHO GO ON THIS
PILGRIMAGE WITH US.

Fr. Vettiyankal is gifted with many special gifts, some which are healing
and visions. He is also the pastor of the church in India where, on Holy
Thursday 1999, Jesus' Holy Face appeared on the tabernacle for 9 hrs, and
over 2000 people witnessed this. It was also televised in that country.

Patricia Soto's site link:

http://www.post1.com/home/avemaria/itenerar.htm

Mary's Pilgrims Site Link:

http://members.xoom.com/maryspilgrim/

(All the Scripture quotations, chapter and verse, are chosen and dictated by
Jesus or Mary and are given as Teachings. The messages are given to
emphasize and help understand the WORD OF GOD.)

April 15, 1999

Jesus said: "I, your Jesus of Mercy, say this to you:

Beloved children of My most wounded, Sacred Heart, how you appease
My wounded Heart when, in these days of turmoil in the world, the world
rejects Me. Yet you, most willing, beloved ones of My Heart, soothe My
Heart when you dedicate yourselves to Me through prayer!

Many confirmations have been given to you, showing you how this My
Ministry is lead BY Me, WITH Me, and THROUGH Me. This little one,
precious of My Heart, has opened her heart for My directives, which will
guide you in this most important work, caring for the beloved ones of My
Heart,--My precious sons, My priests, and in doing so, carry forth his holy
work in the focus of Me, your Jesus of Mercy, the One you come to love
and honor in Eucharistic adoration!

You will see this ministry flourish as no other, as My Father also directs
this what is so close to His Heart! This land in Nevada shall have built on
it a retirement home for My priests. It will have a House of Prayer retreat
center. It will have in front of the mountain My temple, My house built
that My children will come to honor Me there. This land will always be
protected by My great angelic Choirs of the North, the South, the West
and the East. You will place a residence for My Third Order Passionists,
which will care for My priests and offer themselves to Me for My work,
through prayer, penance and sacrifice! My children will gather here on this
holy land where many will bring homage to Me you will see great signs
attesting to My presence and that of My holy Mother's presence on this
holy land!

My beloved children, know that always you MUST remain obedient to the
holy Magisterium of My Church! Then, and only then, do you do honor to
My holy Will! All who are with Me, shall know Me! Those who come
against Me in this holy work shall be stripped of all, that they will know
they have not only offended Me, but the Father Almighty. PRAY My
beloved children! Remain always in My presence and you will always
know My security, My Love and My Mercy!

Now, My beloved little one, open to Job, Chapters 38, 39, 40 and 42.

VII: THE LORD'S SPEECH

CHAPTER 38

38:1 Then the LORD addressed Job out of the storm and said:

38:2 Who is this that obscures divine plans with words of ignorance?

38:3 Gird up your loins now, like a man; I will question you, and you tell
me the answers!

38:4 Where were you when I founded the earth? Tell me, if you have
understanding.

38:5 Who determined its size; do you know? Who stretched out the
measuring line for it?

38:6 Into what were its pedestals sunk, and who laid the cornerstone,

38:7 while the morning stars sang in chorus and all the sons of God
shouted for joy?

38:8 And who shut within doors the sea, when it burst forth from the
womb,

38:9 when I made the clouds its garment and thick darkness its swaddling
bands?

38:10 When I set limits for it and fastened the bar of its door?

38:11 And said: Thus far shall you come but no farther, and here shall
your proud waves be stilled!

38:12 Have you ever in your lifetime commanded the morning and shown
the dawn its place

38:13 for taking hold of the ends of the earth, till the wicked are shaken
from its surface?

38:14 The earth is changed as is clay by the seal, and dyed as though it
were a garment;

38:15 But from the wicked the light is withheld, and the arm of pride is
shattered.

38:16 Have you entered into the sources of the sea, or walked about in the
depths of the abyss?

38:17 Have the gates of death been shown to you, or have you seen the
gates of darkness?

38:18 Have you comprehended the breadth of the earth? Tell me, if you
know all:

38:19 Which is the way to the dwelling place of light, and where is the
abode of darkness,

38:20 that you may take them to their boundaries and set them on their
homeward paths?

38:21 You know, because you were born before them, and the number of
your years is great!

38:22 Have you entered the storehouse of the snow, and seen the treasury
of the hail

38:23 which I have reserved for times of stress, for the days of war and of
battle?

38:24 Which way to the parting of the winds, whence the east wind
spreads over the earth?

38:25 Who has laid out a channel for the downpour and for the
thunderstorm a path

38:26 to bring rain to no man's land, the unpeopled wilderness;

38:27 to enrich the waste and desolate ground till the desert blooms with
verdure?

38:28 Has the rain a father; or who has begotten the drops of dew?

38:29 Out of whose womb comes the ice, and who gives the hoarfrost its
birth in the skies,

38:30 when the waters lie covered as though with stone that holds captive
the surface of the deep?

38:31 Have you fitted a curb to the Pleiades, or loosened the bonds of
Orion?

38:32 Can you bring forth the Mazzaroth in their season, or guide the
Bear with its train?

38:33 Do you know the ordinances of the heavens; can you put into effect
their plan on the earth?

38:34 Can you raise your voice among the clouds, or veil yourself in the
waters of the storm?

38:35 Can you send forth the lightnings on their way, or will they say to
you, "Here we are"?

38:37 Who counts the clouds in his wisdom? Or who tilts the water jars
of heaven

38:38 so that the dust of earth is fused into a mass and its clods made
solid?

38:39 Do you hunt the prey for the lioness or appease the hunger of her
cubs,

38:40 while they crouch in their dens, or lie in wait in the thicket?

38:36 Who puts wisdom in the heart, and gives the cock its
understanding?

38:41 Who provides nourishment for the ravens when their young ones
cry out to God,

and they rove abroad without food?

CHAPTER 39

39:1 Do you know about the birth of the mountain goats, watch for the
birth pangs of the hinds,

39:2 number the months that they must fulfill, and fix the time of their
bringing forth?

39:3 They crouch down and bear their young; they deliver their progeny in
the desert.

39:4 When their offspring thrive and grow, they leave and do not return.

39:5 Who has given the wild ass his freedom, and who has loosed him
from bonds?

39:6 I have made the wilderness his home and the salt flats his dwelling.

39:7 He scoffs at the uproar of the city, and hears no shouts of a driver.

39:8 He ranges the mountains for pasture, and seeks out every patch of
green.

39:9 Will the wild ox consent to serve you, and to pass the nights by your
manger?

39:10 Will a rope bind him in the furrow, and will he harrow the valleys
after you?

39:11 Will you trust him for his great strength and leave to him the fruits
of your toil?

39:12 Can you rely on him to thresh out your grain and gather in the yield
of your threshing floor?

39:13 The wings of the ostrich beat idly; her plumage is lacking in
pinions.

39:14 When she leaves her eggs on the ground and deposits them in the
sand,

39:15 Unmindful that a foot may crush them, that the wild beasts may
trample them,

39:16 she cruelly disowns her young and ruthlessly makes nought of her
brood;

39:17 For God has withheld wisdom from her and has given her no share
in understanding.

39:18 Yet in her swiftness of foot she makes sport of the horse and his
rider.

39:19 Do you give the horse his strength, and endow his neck with
splendor?

39:20 Do you make the steed to quiver while his thunderous snorting
spreads terror?

39:21 He jubilantly paws the plain and rushes in his might against the
weapons.

39:22 He laughs at fear and cannot be deterred; he turns not back from the
sword.

39:23 Around him rattles the quiver, flashes the spear and the javelin.

39:24 Frenzied and trembling he devours the ground; he holds not back at
the sound of the trumpet,

39:25 but at each blast he cries, "Aha!" Even from afar he scents the
battle, the roar of the chiefs and the shouting.

39:26 Is it by your discernment that the hawk soars, that he spreads his
wings toward the south?

39:27 Does the eagle fly up at your command to build his nest aloft?

39:28 On the cliff he dwells and spends the night, on the spur of the cliff
or the fortress.

39:30 His young ones greedily drink blood; where the slain are, there is
he.

CHAPTER 40

40:1 The LORD then said to Job:

40:2 Will we have arguing with the Almighty by the critic? Let him who
would correct God give answer!

40:3 Then Job answered the LORD and said:

40:4 Behold, I am of little account; what can I answer you? I put My hand
over My mouth.

40:5 Though I have spoken once, I will not do so again; though twice, I
will do so no more.

40:6 Then the LORD addressed Job out of the storm and said:

40:7 Gird up your loins now, like a man. I will question you, and you tell
me the answers!

40:8 Would you refuse to acknowledge My right? Would you condemn
me that you may be justified?

40:9 Have you an arm like that of God, or can you thunder with a voice
like his?

40:10 Adorn yourself with grandeur and majesty, and array yourself with
glory and splendor?

40:11 Let loose the fury of your wrath,

40:12 tear down the wicked and shatter them? Bring down the haughty
with a glance,

40:13 bury them in the dust together; in the hidden world imprison them?

40:14 Then will I, too, acknowledge that your own right hand can save
you.

40:15 See, besides you I made Behemoth, that feeds on grass like an ox.

40:16 Behold the strength in his loins, and his vigor in the sinews of his
belly.

40:17 He carries his tail like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are like
cables.

40:18 His bones are like tubes of bronze; his frame is like iron rods.

40:19 He came at the beginning of God's ways, and was made the
taskmaster of his fellows;

40:20 For the produce of the mountains is brought to him, and of all wild
animals he makes sport.

40:21 Under the lotus trees he lies, in coverts of the reedy swamp.

40:22 The lotus trees cover him with their shade; all about him are the
poplars on the bank.

40:23 If the river grows violent, he is not disturbed; he is tranquil though
the torrent surges about his mouth.

40:24 Who can capture him by his eyes, or pierce his nose with a trap?

40:25 Can you lead about Leviathan with a hook, or curb his tongue with
a bit?

40:26 Can you put a rope into his nose, or pierce through his cheek with a
gaff?

40:27 Will he then plead with you, time after time, or address you with
tender words?

40:28 Will he make an agreement with you that you may have him as a
slave forever?

40:29 Can you play with him, as with a bird? Can you put him in leash for
your maidens?

40:30 Will the traders bargain for him? Will the merchants divide him
up?

40:31 Can you fill his hide with barbs, or his head with fish spears?

40:32 Once you but lay a hand upon him, no need to recall any other
conflict!

CHAPTER 42

42:1 Then Job answered the LORD and said:

42:2 I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can
be hindered.

42:3 I have dealt with great things that I do not understand; things too
wonderful for me, which I cannot know.

42:5 I had heard of you by word of mouth, but now My eye has seen you.

42:6 Therefore I disown what I have said, and repent in dust and ashes."

(Approved by Reverend Jose Vettiyankal)

Note from Patsy Soto:

My Beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ;

Jesus comes before us as our Jesus of Mercy, and I had the privilege of
being taken to the Shrine of the Divine Mercy of Eden Hill, in
Stockbridge, Massachusetts. As I was there, a message was given to me
that has been approved by my spiritual advisor, Father Paul Caporali.

I was recently asked to give a Retreat Presentation at the Franciscan
Retreat House in Andover, Massachusetts, and if you read the Teaching
given there, of February 20, many manifestations of His Love and Mercy
were given, as testified by many who were on this Retreat. There were also
some healings, which some have testified to, as well as the release of the
souls from Purgatory of all the relatives, friends and acquaintances who
were at that Presentation.(!!) This is a testimony of our Jesus of Mercy's
Love.

Jesus instructed me to tell you that whichever children will humble
themselves in hosting and attending a å…¨piritual Journey Retreat
Presentation,' including an Eucharistic Adoration, He promises them that
HE WILL RELEASE ALL THEIR RELATIVES, FRIENDS AND
ACQUAINTANCES FROM PURGATORY.

To schedule a Spiritual Journey Retreat Presentation with Eucharistic
Adoration in your area, please contact the numbers listed below:

Patricia Soto ( 310) 834-8492

Josie Barbara ( 949) 767-1976

In the Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Patsy Soto

SCHEDULED PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS BY PATRICIA SOTO:

(Per a message from Jesus on March 13, 1998):
"I your Jesus of Mercy, come before you, My children, that My Teaching,
My Preparation must reach many children. I have asked my daughter
[Patricia Soto] to take this Presentation wherever she is invited.

THIS PREPARATION IS FOR THE WARNING, which for those of My
children who WILL listen with an open heart, mitigate what the rest of My
people who will NOT listen must suffer!"

Jesus has also promised that those who host and/or attend a Spiritual
Journey Retreat Presentation with Eucharistic Adoration, WILL HAVE
ALL THEIR DEAR ONES FREED FROM PURGATORY. This includes
relatives, friends and acquaintances, and is a great blessing,

See: http://www.post1.com/home/avemaria

For all Information regarding His Teachings please go to the web page at
the address above, or please contact Josephine at (949) 586-0856 or
myself, Patricia Soto (Patsy), at (310) 834-8492.

PRESENTATION SCHEDULE:

APR 29-MAY 17 Rome, Medjugorje, Garabandal
Mary's Pilgrims (Alex-800-847-6279)

JUN 3-6 Ramona, OKLAHOMA
(for feast of Corpus Christi)
Mary Cook (918)536-3034

JUN 11-13 Stockbridge, MASSACHUSETTS
Divine Mercy Shrine
E-mail Barbara McCarthy at:
bc...@att.net

JUN 19-21 Chicago, ILLINOIS
Bernice Karzan
(773)737-3089

AUG 1 Shrines of Mexico Cruise
Mary's Pilgrims
(Alex 1- 800-847-6279)

OCT 24 Bakersfield, CALIFORNIA
Rosary Conference
June Weber (805)393-0960

NOV 4 Millennium Marian Cruise to Rome & Israel
Mary's Pilgrims
(Alex or Beryl (800) 847-6279

Patricia Soto is available to give the Warning Preparation Presentation to
your group on weekends. All she needs are the round-trip airplane tickets
and a place to stay. Please e-mail all queries to: ART1...@aol.com.

In the previous messages, Jesus asked for HIS TEACHINGS' HOUSE OF
PRAYER be acquired. I thank you for your response, but we still need
MUCH help, especially PRAYER.

A Faithful Remnant member has donated 20 acres for this cause. I know
that Jesus will shower many graces upon this donor.

Some of you have known how difficult this is for me to ask for help to do
His Work, but I know I must forget myself and do His Holy Will, and
right now, His House of Prayer NEEDS to be gotten for Him!

Many of you out there have now been to a Presentation, and have
personally witnessed His Love and Mercy given to ALL that attend and
open their hearts to Him. Each person that took that step of surrender to
Him left the Presentation a changed person, with many testifying to this.

If ANY one of you Faithful Remnant can help in building this holy refuge,
we would deeply appreciate anything you can offer to help develop the
property. Please pray in adoration and ask if you may serve Him in this
way.

Please contact CHARLIE CASTILLO at (505) 526-2046
E-mail: stben...@zianet.com

Love and Peace of Christ to you all,

Patricia Soto

(House of Prayer Donations to be sent to:

HIS TEACHINGS' HOUSE OF PRAYER
c/o 4007 Chinchilla Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121

Please pray that Jesus' request for His House of Prayer and Refuge be
accomplished speedily.

Patricia Soto first began receiving locutions from Jesus in Southern
California in 1986. Recently, Christ asked her to make His messages
available to the public.

Below are Patricia's spiritual director and advisors:

Spiritual Director: Reverend Sean Cronin, Currently Professor of
Philosophy and Religious Studies at Marymount College in Palo Verdes,
Calif., B.A., National University of Ireland, B.D., Pontifical University of
St. Thomas Aquinas, Rome, M.S. Ed., Mt. Saint Mary+s College, M.St. ,
University of Oxford, England, Ph.D., University of California, Los
Angeles. (Fr. Cronin was once spiritual advisor to Mother Teresa of
Calcutta.)

Spiritual Advisor: Reverend Richard Hoynes, Associate Pastor, Holy
Trinity Parish, San Pedro, California.

Spiritual Advisor: Reverend John Neiman, Associate Pastor, St. Lawrence
Martyr Parish, Redondo Beach, California.

Spiritual Advisor: Reverend Paul M. Caporali, Associate Pastor, St.
Dominic Savio Parish, Bellflower, California.

To order Patricia Soto's book,
"BIBLE TEACHINGS FROM JESUS AND OUR LADY TO PATRICIA
SOTO"
call Catholic publisher, FREITAG PUBLICATIONS at (818) 843-0542.

Those interested in subscribing to the FREE current visionary and/or
locutionist messages received in North America by Patricia Soto, Patricia
Mundorf, Carol Ameche, Jack Marie Smith, Virginia Pelly, Denise
Curtin/Joseph DellaPuca, Josyp Terelya, Harriet Hammons, Teresa Whitt,
Louise Starr Tomkiel, Servant Son, and Ron O'Brien (if you are already
subscribed to one of the above, you already will automatically receive
them all) please send an email to:

njk...@nji.com

In the "Subject:" header, type: SUBSCRIBE SEERS
Place nothing in the text body (no message.)

If you do not place SUBSCRIBE SEERS in the Subject: header, you will
NOT get the messages.

Subscriber wishing to stop receiving these messages at any time may reply
with UNSUBSCRIBE SEERS in the "Subject:" field. They are never sent
to anyone who had not requested them, so LOOK AT THE HEADER
*first* to see if *another* email address is there, meaning SOMEONE
ELSE forwarded this message to you.

Understand that to unsubscribe from one of the above seers is to
unsubscribe from *all* of them.

Note: If you are on a large net, like an *.edu, you cannot cancel for that
whole net since it was your Sysop who chose to pass them on to you and
all others in your sub-net. In that case, tell your Sysop to take your email
slot off his list for these messages, or you can even go to your mail reader
and place njk...@nji.com in the "Ignore" column.

==== Please DELETE This Line and Everything Below It When Replying! ===
SEARCH for Maltese web sites on all topics at: http://www.maltanetworkresources.com
LEARN about newsgroups and how to access the Maltese groups:
http://www.maltanetworkresources.com/usenet.html
==== This message is appended automatically by gateway software ===
==== This does not imply that the article is on topic or correct ===