Pesach 2011

Malkut Yehudah

Apr 17, 2011, 9:18:19 AM4/17/11
to malkut-...@googlegroups.com

Shalom Fellow Yehudim

We at Malkut Yehudah wish you a prosperous Pesach; “May The God of Abraham bless you this year as you obey his commandments.”

Our offices will be closed thru the holidays. However, I will be checking our emails for emergencies, all other emails may not be answered until the end of the holidays.

Shalom

Ken Zaken

We at Malkut Yehudah value your privacy. If you do not want to continue to receive our postings please go to yehudah.org, and go to our forum link at the bottom of our page, then edit; “My Membership” and opt out.