Karaite Directory

Malkut Yehudah

Jun 7, 2013, 12:03:24 PM6/7/13
to malkut-...@googlegroups.com

The purpose of the “Karaite Directory” is to be as historically correct as possible, acknowledging Karaites and Karaism have very different histories and beliefs.  Thus, we allow any Karaite and Karaite organizations, to participate on the Facebook “Karaite Directory” group, to ultimately improve the karaite.org website.

It is a historical fact that Karaites and Karaism originated from out of Islam. Thus we feel obligated to expose erroneous claims made in the past ten years; that all Karaites and Karaism are exclusively Jewish Karaites, in contrary to history.

These new so called Jewish Karaites have hijacked and are exploiting Karaites and Karaism, on the web and Wikipedia.

Any Jew who promotes Jesus Christ is an “apostate, not Jewish.” Jesus Christ blasphemed our God and blasphemed the Sanhedrin of Jewish leaders. Jesus was an anarchist, the son of the serpent. Yet, the Jewish Karaites promotes Jesus Christ, and go to Christians churches to solicit funds and members? This is an abomination to the millions of Jews, who were and are being murdered by Christians.