Rosh HaShanah, and Spring Feasts 2012

Malkut Yehudah

Mar 25, 2012, 9:46:00 AM3/25/12
to malkut-...@googlegroups.com

Shalom Fellow Yehudim

Rosh HaShanah;

The New Moon was sighted on Eve Friday in Jerusalem Israel March 23rd 2012, bring in Rosh HaShanah (the New Year), which also begins Day One, and begins the First Month of this year’s calendar.

Sabbaths;

Our Sabbaths are calculated from the Seventh day, from the eve of the sighting of Rosh HaShanah’s New Moon, from March 23rd 2012. This year’s Sabbaths will begin sunset on Eve Thursdays, and the Sabbaths Days will be on Fridays, ending at sunset Friday. See our calendar at < http;//www.yhvh.org >.

Hag Matzot;

Eve Hag Matzot (Pesach, Passover) 2012, will begin at sunset Friday Eve April 6th 2012.

Shavuot;

Will begin on Eve May 26th 2012.

May the "I Am YHVH ALHYM" of Abraham, Isaac and Israel bless you this year with wisdom, health, peace and wealth, Shalom

Moshe Zadok, SEO Malkut Yehudah