Be a Judean

Malkut Yehudah

May 29, 2011, 5:04:29 PM5/29/11
to malkut-...@googlegroups.com

Be a Judean;

In the gathering of Jews to Malkut Yehudah, we wanted to go back to The God of our forefathers, getting back to the basics of what being Jewish is all about, that is honoring and obeying The God of Abraham, without all the post Temple, diasporas teachings, traditions and customs, which are obsolete and useless in Israel today.

Although many of our members are Karaites, Malkut Yehudah is not a Karaite organization, that we do not use Karaite diasporas 10th century teachings, siddurs, customs or titles, of which were influenced by their Muslim diasporas. Furthermore, we have no ties to Egyptian Karaites, or to Christian movements as World Karaite movements.

We are Jewish!   Our teachings, customs and titles are based solely on the Torah.

Our Judean leaders use “Torah correct” titles as; Avva (Father), Zaken Elder, Kohen (Priest), Sarey (King), Softim (Judge) and Sofrim (assistant) etc... We discourage the usage of Egyptian titles as; “Pharisee and Rabbi.”