[Funny Jokes, Cartoons, Quotes | Short Real Inspiring Stories] "Certainty co-exists with marriage or wife."- Anniversary Jokes

6 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Malenadu

necitită,
28 apr. 2014, 14:32:1128.04.2014
– malena...@googlegroups.com
Cartoon, Funny Jokes on Homework
One of my customers at the Department of Motor Vehicles wanted a personalized license plate with his wedding anniversary on it. As we completed the paperwork he explained, "This way I can't forget the date."

A few hours later, I recognized the same young man waiting in my line. When his turn came, he said somewhat sheepishly, "I need to change the numbers on that plate application."

Related Keywords- Funny jokes on anniversary date, Comic Story with vehicle, Interesting Joke on number plate, Small article on dates, Co-existence Quotes, Certainty Cartoon

--
Posted By Malenadu to Funny Jokes, Cartoons, Quotes | Short Real Inspiring Stories at 4/29/2014 12:02:00 AM
Răspundeți tuturor