[Set of Funny Jokes, Small Interesting Story, Motivational Quote, Inspirational Articles, Cartoons] “Money provokes everything in this world.”-Court Jokes

Malenadu

Aug 24, 2013, 12:36:25 PM8/24/13
to malena...@googlegroups.com
Courtroom Cartoon
    As a young lawyer working on my first big case, I was sitting in
Federal District Court watching a prominent attorney question a
witness. The attorney was trying, unsuccessfully, to elicit certain
information.

    Finally the judge turned to the witness and asked a question that
prompted the appropriate response. "Thank you, your honor," the attorney said. "How is it that you were able to get to the crux of the matter with one question after I had tried three times?"

    "Easy," replied the judge. "I'm not paid by the hour."

Related Keywords- Judge Jokes, Funny Story with a lawyer, Small Article on trial of accused, Money Quotes, Courtroom Cartoon

--
Posted By Malenadu to Set of Funny Jokes, Small Interesting Story, Motivational Quote, Inspirational Articles, Cartoons at 8/24/2013 10:06:00 PM