Sharing more about process-Nairobi paper

jmklopp

Sep 10, 2013, 11:04:24 AM9/10/13
to making-gtfs-work-for-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
The Nairobi team has put together a paper describing the data collection experience and some insights coming out of it. We wanted to share it with you here.
Comments welcome. It would be very helpful if other teams could share in a similar way. I think it would help us get to know what exactly everyone did and where they are coming from on the standard issue.

Aaron Antrim

Sep 10, 2013, 1:26:09 PM9/10/13
to jmklopp, making-gtfs-work-for-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The link to the paper did not come through.

It goes through to a search link:

jmklopp

Sep 10, 2013, 1:56:02 PM9/10/13
to making-gtfs-work-for-...@googlegroups.com