Arduino Classes and Kits

damien...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2016, 7:13:09 PM1/26/16
to makerspaceca
Hi guys,

Do you still put on the Arduino classes and sell the kits? If so, when are they and how much are the kits?

Thanks,

Derek Jacoby

Jan 26, 2016, 7:19:07 PM1/26/16
to makerspaceca, damien...@gmail.com, cla...@makerspace.ca
I'm about to start a 9 week course beginning on Thursday. Here are the details on that:

We do have some individual kits available as well, those are $35. Zach might be convinced to run another 1 day course here sometime soon. I think there are a couple other requests for it as well recently, copying the classes alias.

Thx,

Derek